European Commission is organizing an open conversation about the EU Industry at the crossroads of Covid-19 pandemic, endless trade wars, industrial revival in Europe, world regions competitors, internationalisation vs nationalisation, green & digital transition and workforce.
Top European Commission experts and distinguished industry champions from different sectors and geographies are all set to discuss the top challenges and opportunities impacting European industries today.
– Gabriela Macoveiu, Director of Communication, Innovation and External Cooperation Directorate | North-East Romania Regional Development Agency
– Jose Cotta, Head of Industry 5.0 Unit | DG R&I | European Commission
– Lorena Ionita, Deputy Head of the Industrial Strategy and Value Chains Unit | DG GROW | European Commission
– Andreea Botez, Entrepreneur and CEO @AndProd Bacau, North-East Romania
– Vlad Iftime, Managing Partner @Vestra Industry, Elsaco Group, North-East Romania
The event will be held online on Thursday, March 24th, at 10 AM CET.
Those interested can register at the event by following this link: Meeting Registration – Zoom