EU-TEXTILE2030 EEIG, the European Advanced Textile Materials Word-Class Cluster, has launched its third newsletter. It contains an introduction to EU-TEXTILE2030 EEIG (European Economic Interest Grouping) and 12 success stories from European SMEs related to Smart Textiles.
Three partners of TEX4IM project are founding members of the EU-TEXTILE2030 EEIG: ATEVAL, CS-POINTEX and EURAMATERIALS. Besides, CITEVE – Portuguese Textile Cluster recently joined the EEIG too.
The success stories developed by the companies associated to the TEX4IM clusters and reported in the newsletter are:
- HEETEE MAYFAIR, A BABY PRAM THAT GENERATES SUSTAINABLE ENERGY TO HEAT THE SEAT (company HEETEE, member of ATEVAL)
- E-PRINT: PRINTING THE FUTURE OF TEXTILES (company HELIOTEXTIL, member of CITEVE)
- MONO SMART SPEED FOR CYCLISTS (company MLS TEXTILES 1992, member of ATEVAL)
- FINALIST: FIBER-SHAPED SENSORS AND SUPERCAPACITORS FOR VEHICLE SEAT (company MARTUR ITALY, member of POINTEX)
- CONVEYOR BELTS WITH INTEGRATED MONITORING SYSTEMS (company TECHNOFABRIC, member of POINTEX)
- SMART TEXTILES JOURNEY AND ISOFTSLEEP 4.0 AN INTELLIGENT BLANKET (company TÊXTEIS PENEDO, member of CITEVE)
The complete newsletter is available on EU-TEXTILE2030 website, at this link.