Fashion For Change project has launched an Acceleration programme with the aim to select and support 25 outstanding partnerships that are seeking to create or develop innovative products or services for circular fashion.
The call will consider the following specific objectives in order to cover the entire value chain from resources, design, production, retail, consumption to the product’s end-of-life:
- New fiber development and materials recycling;
- Design and manufacture of fashion products using sustainable, recycled, and upcycled materials;
- Retail customer services incl. repair and return;
- New clothes sharing and reselling business models;
- Software systems for on-demand fashion production.
For more information about the call please click here: