TEX4IM partnership is organizing the Second International Textile-Clothing Matchmaking Event. The event will be organised in the framework of MODtissimo Textile trade fair and it will take place on-line, between March 10-17, 2021.
Tex4IM, the European long-term partnership for Industrial Modernisation of the Textile and Clothing sector, in cooperation with the European Enterprise Network (EEN), brings together the main European textile-based clusters with the aim of setting up new co-operations by enhancing innovation capacities, business models, knowledge, skill levels and other key competitive factors at the basis of the future of European Textile-clothing sector.
If you are a:
- textile or clothing manufacturing company
- fashion brand
- technical textile producer
- company from a different sector (building, living, medical, agro-food, transports and mobility, defence, and many others) interested in introducing textile based solutions into your products
- R&D and technology provider
- business support unit or industrial growth accelerator,
The Tex4im matchmaking event is the place to grow and expand your market opportunities!
During the matchmaking event you will have the opportunity to meet new business partners. The event will include webinars about sustainability, circular economy and digital transition in the textile industry.