Tex4IM, the European long-term partnership for Industrial Modernisation of the Textile and Clothing sector, in cooperation with the European Enterprise Network (EEN), brings together the main European textile-based clusters with the aim of setting up new co-operations by enhancing innovation capacities, business models, knowledge, skill levels and other key competitive factors at the basis of the future of European Textile-clothing sector.
TEX4IM First International Textile-Clothing Matchmaking Event Stockholm, November 13, 2019
If you are a:
- textile or clothing manufacturing company
- fashion brand
- technical textile producer
- company from a different sector (building, living, medical, agro-food, transports and mobility, defence, and many others) interested in introducing textile based solutions into your products
- R&D and technology provider
- business support unit or industrial growth accelerator,
The Tex4im matchmaking event is place to be to grow and expand your market opportunities!
Storgatan19, Stockholm, Sweden
During the day you will have opportunity to meet new business partners in the matchmaking event, seminar and workshop about textile challenges in sustainable material, chemistry and recycling.