The TORINO FASHION WEEK is an international, independent and innovative format addressed to young fashion designers, brands and fashion small and medium enterprises, organized every year by the TMODA srl society.
Every year international brands from all over the world take part into this huge event that combines:
- 7 days of international catwalks shows
- Talks and interviews with international brands
- Networking and brands visibility
The 2021 edition will be held from 15th – 21st November 2021 and it will be totally digital using the interiors images of the refined and elegant Palazzo Madama in Turin.
TORINO FASHION MATCH 2021_digital event
Within the 6°edition of the TORINO FASHION WEEK (15th – 21st November 2021) will be organized a match-making event that will bring together companies, buyers, suppliers, experts and investors from a large number of European countries.
The match-making event is free of charge and is organized by Unioncamere Piemonte as member of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) and member of the Sector Group Textile and Fashion, committed to bring European fashion and textile producers together to enhance opportunities and commercial partnerships finding partners for joint projects, exploring new markets as well as sharing knowledge, ideas, innovation and inspiration.
The B2B is addressed to:
- Fashion Designers| Start ups| Innovative brands
- SMEs: Textile and accessories’ manufacturing companies
- Retailers |distributors| sales agents | Fashion stores
- E-commerce Platforms
- PR Agency| Marketing-Business Experts and Business development
- Buyers|Commercial Agents with real interest in finding new products
- ICT service providers for fashion industry
- Investors focused on fashion industry and Female entrepreneurship
The registrations are open until 11 of November 2021.
Those interested could register here to join the match-making event: https://torino-fashion-match-2021.b2match.io/signup