The Czech cluster of technical textiles, CLUTEX, is organizing the Extratex ClusterXchange program between 20th – 24th September 2021.
The event is organized under the frame of EXTRATEX project, a European partnership (composed of 6 clusters across 5 different regions, Italy, Spain, Germany, Slovakia and Czech Republic) that aims at enhancing the level of excellence through strategic plans and joint strategies.
Details of the event:
- Duration: 20th – 24th September 2021
- Location: Czech Republic – Liberec, Plzeň
- Focus area: Advanced technologies & production, smart materials, cross-sector collaboration development
- Host: CLUTEX cluster technical textiles
- Visitors: Cluster organizations, SME´s representatives (3 full days), Scaling-up organizations other than SME´s (5 full days), Partners of EXTRATEX consortium (full event)
The participants will have the opportunity to visit Czech companies, academic and research institutes to gain knowledge through interesting presentations and company visits or to find new partners during B2B meetings for business opportunities, projects and innovation ideas development.
Also, the participants can be financially supported by the project budget up to 1100 EUR, to cover their travel expenses.
For more details about the event please click here: EXTRATEX > Xchange event in Czech Republic (eu-vri.eu)