CLAMTEX partnership is organizing a 6-week interactive virtual workshop for promoting the uptake of Industry 4.0 in the textile sector. During the 6 weeks sessions, from 20th January till 24th February 2021, the participants will learn about potential solutions that can be applied in companies to drive the digital transformation. The virtual sessions will represent the opportunities to present and debate the specific challenges related to Industry 4.0 and receive potential solutions. During the event, there will be organized virtual B2B meetings with potential providers of industry 4.0 solutions and other textile companies through the b2match platform.
- The 6th edition of the TORINO FASHION WEEK, 15th – 21st November 2021
- The 10th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE TEXTEH 2021, 21 – 22 October 2021
- Textile & Fashion 2030 are inviting you to take part in the International Summit 2021
- 9th edition of EURATEX Convention “A New Paradigm for the European Textiles and Clothing Industry”
- The CirCoAX Open Call for proposals