CLAMTEX partnership is organizing a 6-week interactive virtual workshop for promoting the uptake of Industry 4.0 in the textile sector. During the 6 weeks sessions, from 20th January till 24th February 2021, the participants will learn about potential solutions that can be applied in companies to drive the digital transformation. The virtual sessions will represent the opportunities to present and debate the specific challenges related to Industry 4.0 and receive potential solutions. During the event, there will be organized virtual B2B meetings with potential providers of industry 4.0 solutions and other textile companies through the b2match platform.
- TEX4IM Second press release
- Tex4IM Newsletter | No. 2
- D2.4 – TEX4IM Strategic document defining new and potential ideas and partners (cross-sectorial and cross-regional) for joint investments and collaborations for the T&C sector
- 15th aniversary of CLUTEX
- TEX4IM On-line Final Conference, April 20-22, 2021