UP-tex is a French innovation cluster gathering 180 members including technical textiles SMEs, textile user companies for various kinds of final goods, universities, research and technology transfer centers.
UP-tex became a European reference in the field of advanced textile materials. It promotes research and innovation by pooling the best skills.
It hosts working groups and assists its members in the definition of projects, helping them to access funding and providing access to a business intelligence platform. Textiles, key material is the basis of many features in areas such as health, hygiene, industry, transportation, construction, leisure, clothing and protective clothing.
UP-tex accompanies the establishment of an ambitious European policy for clusters and plans to make a deeper commitment regarding the interclustering at EU level (intra and extra sectoral).
NTT participated, also as coordinator, in projects funded by the LIFE programmes, the Framework Programmes, HORIZON2020 and COSME programmes concerning the textile and technical textile sectors.
Benefits for UP-tex members :
- Coaching of the member on its innovation strategy:
- Emergence of dedicated joint programs
- Look for the best partners in R&D programs
- Labeling for access to finance
- Assistance in writing projects in response to open calls (Quote)
Access to technical and economic information:
- Platform for Business Intelligence
- Survey newsletters and business intelligence
- Technological intelligence services (Quote)
Access to events on technologies and markets done in partnership with the CLUBTEX:
- Technological Days (3x / year)
- 12/14 Lunch (1st Tuesday of the month)
- Technos dating (1x / year)
- Mission surveys internationally or host foreign delegations and presence at trade fairs
Acces to an international & European Network