WORTH Partnership Project II creates and supports transnational collaborations between designers, creative people, manufacturing enterprises (SMEs), crafters/makers and technology firms looking to develop design-driven and innovative products.
WORTH provides designers, SME manufacturers, crafters and technology firms a platform to develop creative concepts and the opportunity to enter into a transnational partnership. The project is funded by the COSME Programme of the European Union and offers participants funding, a tailored coaching programme, market positioning, networking, professional links and international product showcase.
WORTH II through this Open Call intends to become Europe’s largest incubator programme for creatives, offering:
• Market-based financial support to develop innovative products, services or business models with a higher added value.
• A coaching programme and advisory services tailored to the needs and specificity of the different partnerships.
• Facilitating market-positioning and professional links between members of partnerships and other key players by organising networking activities and participating in relevant design events and exhibitions.
The objective of the Call is to strengthen the competitiveness of SMEs in lifestyle industries and increase their innovation capacities through cross-sectorial, pan-European collaborations between SMEs, designers and technology providers to foster the integration of creativity, design and new technologies in SMEs with the aim of obtaining high added-value products, processes and services and at the same time enriching them with the exchange of knowledge and skills between the different actors involved.
In particular, the first call of WORTH II will be dedicated to the principles of the New European Bauhaus (NEB) initiative. The initiative aims to facilitate a profound, collaborative, and multidisciplinary societal transformation along three dimensions (core values):
• quality of experience, including style/aesthetics, healthy and safe living environments
• sustainability, including circularity
• inclusion, including accessibility and affordability
WORTH Partnership Project II is organising an informative session to take place on Dec, 15th at 11:00h CET where details about the application process and the incubation support behind WORTH will be presented.
Those interested could participate at the informative session by following this link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81333956069
Deadline for application: 2nd February, 2022
For more information about the the first call of WORTH II please click here: WORTH Partnership Project (worthproject.eu)